Ogun APC Chieftain, Alhaji Bakai, Launches Political Group "Awa Lokan" For Tinubu's Victory

Awa Lokan, a political group supporting the Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), *Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu*, in Ogun State, has launched its grassroots support for Tinubu's Victory come 2023 general elections.
Awa Lokan Group is a political group in Ogun State which cut across all the 20 local governments in the state was organised to boosts the campaign efforts of the Presidential candidate of APC and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima.
According to the convener, the APC Chieftain in Ogun State, High Chief (Alhaji) AbdulBakai Ajao Okedera said the group was organised and  ready to take the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s presidential campaign to every nooks and crannies of this nation.
Alhaji Bakai who is also one of the leading leader in Ogun State said the altimate goal of *"Awa Lokan Group"*  was to work for Tinubu's Victory come 2023 general elections. 
On his parts, the State Coordinator, Comrade Solomon Akibo explained that the group has commenced sensitization in all the local government areas of the state ahead of the next year’s general election.
Akibo hinted that *Awa Lokan Group* was not only working for Tinubu's Victory but it will also ensure that the state Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun re-elected.

He said the group have members across the 20 local governments in the state saying that 70% members of the group are Artisans while the remaining 30% are politicians. 

The group coordinator who commended Alhaji Bakai revealed that he has never shown any sign of tiredness in providing necessary mobilization for the members.

He further appreciated HRM Oba Abdulfatai Akorede Akamo (Olu of Itori) for his Royal blessings for the group during the visitation to his palace.

Akibo therefore appealed to all the good people of the state especially youths to work together in ensuring that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu became the President of Nigeria.

Post a Comment

Submit Comment

To Top